Our Passport Photography Service
Here at Infinity Studios, we offer a Passport Photography service for all ages for only £10!
Our biometrically approved digital passport pictures conform with all existing guidelines and are suitable for:
- ID cards
- Driving licenses
- Bus passes
- Student cards
- Membership cards
Passport Photography is all in-house at Infinity Studios. Located conveniently in Chester le Street, with easy access from Gateshead, Newcastle, and Durham.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at 0191 340 7273.
Earlier today we had a lovely couple come by with there little one to have his Passport photographs taken. This was a bit different, however, as they needed images for a US passport, which are larger than the default UK passport.
We were more than capable of supplying this service, however, as we are able to conform to all existing guidelines not just for local identification needs but internationally also. Thanks to this we could fulfill this request quickly, instantly printing the passport photographs in the correct size then and there before the clients left, ready to head down to the embassy!
For more information about the specific international requirements, see the list below. And if you do come to us to get your own passport photographs, do let us know which type you require.
All passports must follow certain standards. They must be front facing photos, the focus must be clear and sharp, the eyes and ears must be visible, and teeth should not be visible. However, some countries internationally specify requirements beyond these and their required size:
- UK: 4.5cm x 3.5cm – No “red eye” present on the images and the photographs must also not be folded or creased.
- USA: 2” x 2” – Photographs must be less than six months old. Headwear required by religion is permitted, though the face must be exposed.
- Canada: 5cm x 7cm – Photographs are only eligible on plain, high-quality photographic paper.
- France: 4.5cm x 3.5cm – The skin tone must be natural and not changed for cosmetic purposes and wearing spectacles is not permitted.
- Mexico: 2” x 2” – Four copies must be submitted. The background must be white or very lightly coloured.
- Russia: 4.5cm x 3.5cm – The head should fill 75% of the images and no light should be reflecting off any glasses if they are worn.
- Singapore: 4.5cm x 4.5cm – Eyes must be wide open. The background should be white unless your hair is a light colour, if that is the case then a darker background should be used.
- Germany: 4.5cm x 3.5cm
- Italy: 4.5cm x 3.5cm
- Turkey: 4.5cm x 3.5cm
- Netherlands: 4.5cm x 3.5cm
- Australia: 4.5cm x 3.5cm
- Japan: 4.5cm x 3.5cm
- Korea: 4.5cm x 3.5cm
- Spain: 4cm x 3.5cm
- China: 4.8cm x 4.3cm
- India: 3.5cm x 3.5cm
- Brazil: 7cm x 5cm